we are trying to improve

Monday, June 16, 2008

When celebrities think they have arrived.


I don't do a whole lot of celebrity talk in my blog but when something catches my attention or bugs the hell out of me then, be sure I'm going to talk about it.

My attention goes to Kanye West and his behaviour in the last year. He has been getting from bad to worst with behaviour and expectation of the results his fan should be bestowing on him. In his mind he is worthy of all accolades that are issued to any other entertainers, he thinks he is in a category by himself, how wrong can one be.

In his latest fiasco at Bonnaroo the four day music festival at Manchester, Tennessee he totally dissed his fans by appearing unfashionable late and without any kind of remorse. Well, the fans had had enough and the ones that were left began a booing festival of their own. All the glitz of his performance did not recoup the crowds affection, basically it fell short of a few bolts. Not that crowd's reaction is going to change anything about Kanye"s behaviour, I think this incident will ignite it more. However, fans are very forgiving.

What about proper stage etiquette, I am sure proper social behaviour is not dead.

No comments: