we are trying to improve

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Losing weight and getting my ass kicked by 'Ripped in Thirty Days'

OK folks in blog land, just to let you know I feel totally whopped and in fact I have been. I have taken on the challenge of doing the Jillian Michael's "Ripped in Thirty Days". It is as ominous as it sounds with a few hidden surprises like when Micheals threaten to bite the ass of one of the exercisers. But, beyond that she lets you know up front that this is no joke and you must give it everything you have.








This program is divided into four weeks and each week gets progressively harder with the fourth week being insane. I am on the third week and I must say "I am looking good" but, this has come with a lot of sweat and I am sure I had a couple of tear drops falling. Not to say I am anywhere near what I want to look like but, with 'Ripped in Thirty days I will get there.At the end of week four I will start the program over and proceed through the weeks. Losing weight and getting your body toned is harder than the experts want you to believe, whether you want to believe or not it is hard, one of the hardest thing you may have to do.Getting your butt kick by a hard ass daily is not self gratifying. They don't want to discourage a person that is not motivated, but
this program is intense and will have you feeling pain in places you didn't know you had or could hurt. But, you will be please when you see that fat melting  and the body you are after starts emerging. The pain will be welcomed and you will appreciate her toughness. She is a hard cookie to crack, but result will come if you are determined and focused.

No comments: