we are trying to improve

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

BOUNCING LOVE

I WRITE POETRY IN MY SPARE TIME AND I FIND IT TO BE ABIT OF A STRESS BUSTER. I JUST WRITE WHAT COMES TO MIND AND NOT WORRY ABOUT WHAT GOES WITH WHAT. WE SHOULD BE IN THE HABIT OF WRITING WHAT COMES TO OUR MIND AND EXPRESSING OURSELVES MORE.
THIS POEM I WROTE TODAY AFTER HEARING MY DAGHTER TALK ABOUT LOVE AND HOW IT HAS AFFECTED HER LIFE SO FAR LOL. WHAT DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT LOVE?


Love never seen
Love, that word pricks my heart with uncertainty
Touch my soul with the tender touch of a butterfly
Leaving me shivering not sure if it’s hot, cold or just being afraid
So unknown each time he comes my way
Yet familiar in his touch and caress
Helpless am I in the rapture of his nature
Leaving me in turmoil and absolute disarray
Yet, he is welcome each time he makes an appearance
And slivers my way

No comments: